Ghetto Spelling Bee
Tyreal came home from school disappointed. "I hate English,
dem teachers are always changing stuff". Mother: "Tyreal,
have you been using bad words and writing dirty notes
again?" Tyreal: "Naw, momma, I sware I didn't. I used all of
my spelling words in a sentence like the teacher say, but
the teacher, she gave me an "F".
1. HOTEL - My Momma said that she ain' gon tell her
friend Shaqueta nothing else, cause that HOTEL everthang she
2. HONOR ROLL - We was playing bidwiz on the stoop
the other day and man, I was HONORROLL.
3. PLANET - Leroy got arrested cause he got him
some seed to grow weed, and he PLANET in the backyard.
4. DISMAY - I went for a blood test, the doctor
pulled out a needle and said DISMAY hurt a little.
5. OMELETTE - I should punch you for what you jes
said but OMELETTE it go dis time.
6. STAIRWAY - Getting high is stupid. It makes you
STAIRWAY into space.
7. MOBILE - I went to buy some food, I was short on
cash, and my man said gimme one MOBILE.
8. DEFENSE - I saw this dude running from the cops,
but he hopped DEFENSE and got away.
9. AFRO - I got so mad at my girl, AFRO a lamp at
10. AFTERMATH - I don't feel like being at school
today so AFTERMATH, I'm out.
11. LOCKET - I slam the door so hard, I LOCKET.
12. DOMINEERING - My girl's birthday was yesterday,
so I got her a DOMINEERING
13 KENYA - I needed money for the subway, so I axe
a stranger KENYA spare some change.
14. DERANGE - DERANGE is where da deer and da
15 DATA - At my basketball game, I scored thirty
points My coach say DATA boy.
16. BEWARE - I asked the man at the unemployment
office, "Is dis BEWARE I can get a job?"
17. DIMENSION - I be tall, dark, handsome and not
18. COATROOM - The judge said, "One more outburst,
you'll be thrown out de COATROOM."
19. DECIDE - My boy fronting' like he love his girl
but eribody know he got a couple of chicks on DECIDE.
20. FASCINATE - Her dress got 10 buttons, but she
so big she can't FASCINATE.
Practice Ebonics by Calling Lil Jon's Phone Line and Practicing Your
Ebonics. Or are you a rapper, a poet, got something to
share, just holla on the Lil Jon Phone Line!